She already has. Wish we knew what she is holding over the heads of those that refuse to charge her for her misdoings from way back to present. She’s told so many lives that if she were Pinocchio he nose would be from sea to shing sea!
August 5, 2016,4:41 pm
Emilie Louise Ille
THE ONLY WAY HILLBILLY WILL WIN IS IF SHE KILLS TRUMP; WHICH SHE CANNOT DO, BECAUSE OF THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WATCHING !
July 28, 2016,1:29 am
This post may not have anything to do with this article but is being included to inform people of how they are being used by the current Government Administration of Barack Obama supported by Hillary Clinton.
I think all people should read the item below and in particular if you are an Obama or Clinton supporter.
After you read this ask yourself if you are a Useful Idiot and are being manipulated by these people
who will lead you to your own destruction. If the answer is YES its not too late to change.
Beware the Useful Idiots
submitted by Garret Geer
Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.
Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
Education: University of Chicago
Spouse: Irene Alinsky
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
Anyone out there think that this stuff isn’t happening today in the U.S.?
All eight rules are currently in play.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as “Useful Idiots.”
The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”
Everyone who opposes Obama and Clinton should write to our Muslim Terrorist President and Attorney General on their respective websites and tell them it is time to stop protecting Hillary Clinton and indict her for the criminal she is. Enough of this cover up and stalling and subverting the laws of the land. Either obey your oaths or resign immediately.
Also, I would encourage everyone who is comfortable with doing so to purchase as many firearms and ammunition as they can afford to not only protect themselves from criminals and terrorists but from our Government as well. Buy yourself a semi automatic handgun and rifle at a minimum and get prepared to defend yourself.
July 27, 2016,7:26 pm
Sandra J McFadden
HRC will do ANYTHING within the Clinton powers to become President. There’s to much at stake for them now. It’s in the hands of the American people to stop them.
“You know, we’d even had recounts in this election where the numbers for the president-elect had actually gone up. There’s no question about the legitimacy of this election, and for John Lewis to make those statements is deeply disappointing.” — Mike Pence