Memorial Day weekend is here! Honor America’s greatest heroes by learning their stories — we’ve compiled 10 great WWII books for you to read in the links below.
1. “D-Day Encyclopedia: Everything You Want To Know About The Normandy Invasion” by Barrett Tillman
2. “War Stories III: The Heroes Who Defeated Hitler” by Oliver North
3. “War Stories II: Heroism in the Pacific” by Oliver North
5. “Operation Snow: How a Soviet Mole in FDR’s White House Triggered Pearl Harbor” by John Koster
6. “Target: Patton” by Robert Wilcox
7. “Forgotten Fifteenth: The Daring Airmen Who Crippled Hitler’s War Machine” by Barrett Tillman
8. “Fatal Dive: Solving the World War II Mystery of the USS Grunion” by Peter Stevens
10. “The Bridgebusters: The True Story of the Catch-22 Bomb Wing” by Thomas McKelvey Cleaver
Join CBC and get a free chapter of D’Souza’s new book, The Big Lie!