Welcome, Guest | | Sign Up | Start My Bookshelf

What are You Currently Reading?

Share what you're currently reading so we can recommend books you'll love

I'm not reading anything
Your Home for Great Conservative Books

6 Times the Left Threatened Free Speech On Campus

by Christopher N. Malagisi

Free speech is under attack on college campuses, with student protesters attempting to silence conservative speakers, and administrators taking action to prevent protests and discussion.  In his new book, Dr. Everett Piper expands on his popular essay “This is Not a Day Care: It is a University!” and takes on the threats to free speech on campus. Check out these six campus controversies that have threatened free speech across our country.

Dr. Everett Piper is president of Oklahoma Wesleyan University and author of Not a Day Care: Why a Coddled Nation is a Crippled Nation, due to be released in August via Regnery.

TO READ THE LIST, CLICK THE “NEXT” BUTTON BELOW

Comments

1. David Lachman

The U of Missouri grad student should have been left to starve, but also expelled. I suspect the University is well rid of its President.

August 12, 2017,1:11 pm

2. David Lachman

The “students protesting with clubs” should have been subject to immediate expulsion from the college; the “group of 50 or more” at minimum should have been suspended.

August 12, 2017,1:08 pm

3. Cookie

You can blame Obummer and his cronies for teaching our public schools kids socialism, communism and sharia law. The left want to make our country weak by opening our borders and bringing in as many blood thirsty Muslims as they can to spread sharia law and murder us and lose our country’s sovereignty. All the left can talk about is Russia. What about passing new laws that will help the American people? They HATE America and all it stands for!! That’s why we voted for President Trump!!! God bless our President and keep him safe.

August 8, 2017,5:10 pm

4. William Snover

Hate Speech is a phrase invented by the Hate Syndicate, otherwise known as The Democratic Party of the United States of America to destroy any thought or person who disagrees with them. The Party of Hate can be identified as they are the ones carrying signs, protesting, burning vehicles, scuffling with police, and invading meetings they disagree with. Democrats are the new Brown Shirt Gang. Their well paid orchestrated invasion of Trump campaigns are so similar to Hitler and his Brown Shirt Gang of Nazi thugs it is eerie. Their reign of terror will end with the return of Jesus Christ, if not before. Let’s pray it ends with their conversion and salvation. Let’s also pray for ourselves, for “There but for the grace of God go we.”

June 26, 2017,1:47 am

5. Kory Chatelain

Hate speech isn’t free speech.

June 24, 2017,7:55 pm

6. James W Alloway Sr.

Why are they letting this happen? This is just a lot of KIDS, the law needs to start putting a lot of them in JAIL with a big FINE. Then call their MOM so they can cry.

June 24, 2017,2:38 pm

More Articles About

X
CBC Daily

See how Dinesh D'Souza exposed the Left's lies!

Join CBC and get a free chapter of D’Souza’s new book, The Big Lie!

Sign Up