Welcome, Guest | | Sign Up | Start My Bookshelf

What are You Currently Reading?

Share what you're currently reading so we can recommend books you'll love

I'm not reading anything
Your Home for Great Conservative Books

Colleges Campuses Are Becoming Daycares!

by Bradley Matthews

Bestseller List HERE

When students head back to their respective universities, are they entering places of education or alternate realities that coddle victimhood? Dr. Everett Piper, in his book Not a Day Care: The Devastating Consequences of Abandoning Truth, speaks to the growing trend of victimhood on US college campuses and how it has contributed to the “infantilization of the American spirit.” Especially in the wake of the Charlottesville riots, campuses must re-emphasize the importance of speech so people don’t resort to violence.

Dr. Everett Piper is the president of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, established in 1909. Dr. Piper is the author of Why I Am A Liberal, and Other Conservative Ideas and the viral op-ed, “This Is Not A Daycare, It’s A University”. The native of Hillsdale, Michigan, received a B.A. from Spring Arbor University, a M.A. from Bowling Green State University, and a Ph.D. from Michigan State University.

“Universities should be bastions of free speech, but instead, students are embracing alternate facts that solely comfort their emotions rather than today’s realities,” said Christopher Malagisi, Editor in Chief of the Conservative Book Club.  “Dr. Piper gives the reality check that most universities need if they want to continue educating, not indoctrinating, their students.”

Comments

1. Randi Edelman

Why can’t the students learn how to listen amd debate ideas anymore? They get lectured amd questioned anout their parents beliefs in our middle and high schools! This has to stop! Yhey need to all grow up, hear all viewpointa amd make their own conclusions without being bullied into following the violent Left!

August 19, 2017,5:08 pm

More Articles About

X
CBC Daily

See how Dinesh D'Souza exposed the Left's lies!

Join CBC and get a free chapter of D’Souza’s new book, The Big Lie!

Sign Up