Are you interested in writing book reviews or listicle articles for the Conservative Book Club? Would you like to be paid for your submissions?
If yes, please contact the Editorial Manager, Brad Matthews, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email us the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Have you been published before? Yes or No (a “No” answer will not disqualify you)
- One-paragraph statement on your professional and/or writing background
- At least one writing sample of at least 250 words (published piece, school essay, etc.)
If your submission is accepted, you will be compensated. It’s that simple!
- If selected to be a potential contributor, you will be periodically emailed a list of books, including new releases, bestsellers, backlists, and conservative classics.
- If you are interested in writing a book review or listicle for one of these books, you must email the Editor stating which book you’d like to review.
- The first people to respond will have a better chance of being selected!
- If there is a book not on the list you’d like to write a book review or listicle for, we’ll consider your idea! If you’d like to write a book review for a book you’ve previously read, we’ll consider that as well. Book ideas must have a conservative theme associated with it.
- If selected, we’ll send you a free copy of the book through the mail, if you don’t have a copy.
- Books must be read and reviews must be written within two weeks upon receiving your book at the absolute latest. Please understand that your review may not be accepted due to editorial decisions and we will not be able to compensate you. Only accepted book reviews will provide compensation for the contributor.
- Book reviews must have at least 500 words to be considered for publication. Listicles must have at least 5-10 slides to be considered for publication.
- They must be informative, thoughtful and keep the readers’ attention. Wittiness is encouraged!
- If published, you will be able to have a byline, which would include your name and a one sentence short bio.
- If published, you will be compensated. The Conservative Book Club though would own the rights to the published work.