Welcome, Guest | | Sign Up | Start My Bookshelf

What are You Currently Reading?

Share what you're currently reading so we can recommend books you'll love

I'm not reading anything
Your Home for Great Conservative Books

The 12 Most Conservative Colleges in America

by Aryssa Damron

Colleges across the country have earned a reputation as liberal havens, designed to indoctrinate students and leave them with a useless degree, a snowflake mentality, and little to no exposure to conservative thought.

A handful of colleges, however, have fought back against the rise of leftist college administrations and become hubs for conservative students who value religion, freedom of speech, and a diversity of thought.  They don’t disinvite speakers, ban the American flag, or riot in the streets. These are the country’s 12 most conservative colleges.

Make sure to check out our list of 6 Times The Left Threatened Free Speech On Campus HERE.

Comments

1. Eugenie

You left out Christendom College in Front Royal, Virginia. More conservative than Brigham Young and authentically christian.

September 2, 2017,4:22 pm

2. Johnnie McHan

Brenda Hatfield is a liberal, nasty troll. She must be on the government assistance because she spends 24 hours a day trolling conservative sites and making filthy, ugly, despicable comments! A truly brain washed idiot! Now Brenda, jump on me again…it has been several days! ROFLOL YOU ARE SO PREDICTABLE!

September 2, 2017,2:11 pm

3. Ray Schneider

Wow Brenda! Are you the poster child for leftist civility, tolerance, maturity, and common sense? …. Hmmm… I didn’t think so!

September 2, 2017,1:08 pm

4. Brenda Hatfield

You are all conservative idiots. Why is that if it’s a left (as you call it) university, they are babysitting, but of course, your conservative colleges are all producing such FINE UPSTANDING CITIZENS (who by the way, are mostly racist pigs). This site is astronomically stupid.

August 31, 2017,11:08 pm

5. Carol L. Morrisey

I wish my alma mater, Grace College in Winona Lake, IN, had been included. It has more than 3 times as many students as Patrick Henry College. A Christian school, it holds true to the inspiration of Scripture even though many other Christian schools have diluted that doctrine. Grace offers a solid foundation in the humanities, an expanding number of majors, much practical experience, a guarantee of no tuition increases once enrolled, plus availability of much financial aid, and a beautiful, expanding campus. The attached theological seminary is another plus. There are satellite schools and online courses too. Grace is a desirable school and I hope you include it in your next list.

August 30, 2017,10:23 pm

6. Matt Karver

Wheaton College is religious, but having lived in Wheaton myself for most of my life, I can tell you that Wheaton College and their respective students are becoming increasingly and shockingly liberal; the influence of being in an extremely liberal state is seeping it’s influence into the school and it’s becoming much more difficult to stop the culture from pushing it slowly-but-surely further left.

As such, I too would no longer put Wheaton College on this list and many of my conservative friends/parents that went to Wheaton College are refusing to send their children there despite being former alumni. A lot of people in the area are incredibly upset and disturbed by the creeping “acceptance” of Wheaton college; feminism is aggressively on the rise (feel free to read student newspapers), abortion views are changing (they’re still anti-abortion, but you’ll come across way too frequent articles about many students questioning that stance), ringing of the campus bell for marriages are fewer and farther between (this is a tradition at Wheaton College that many articles in the student newspaper tout as being progress in the name of women’s “liberation”), and Christianity Today (an online newspaper that comes from Carol Stream, IL and hires many nearby Wheaton College graduates) just the other day was touting how wonderful it was for migrants to be flooding into Europe en mass in the name of Martin Luther’s advocacy for salvation for all (here’s the article: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/september/germans-are-welcoming-refugees-as-way-to-honor-luthers-lega.html). Evangelizing is one thing, but last time I checked, Jesus said nothing about moving/displacing entire populations in order to find salvation with God.

Times are a’changing at Wheaton College friends. They are still conservative relative to everything else, but it’s a weird concoction of strict conservatism and strongly influential liberalism that makes it hard to figure out the pulse of it’s identity nowadays (which I think is an apt reflection of where a lot of churches now find themselves). Everything of what I just said, please don’t take my word for it. Dig around online for yourselves.

August 30, 2017,9:16 pm

7. DR.WESLEY MACK

Some additions to consider – WHEATON COLLEGE – JOHN BROWN UNIVERSITY – AZUSA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY – HOUGHTON COLLEGE – OKLAHOMA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY – THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME!

August 30, 2017,5:03 pm

8. John Kukor III

Could Facebook tell me the names of the Top 12 Conservative Universities. Are Liberty University in Virginia and Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Mi, and Hope College in Holland, Mi and Calvin University in Grand Rapids, Mi? John Kukor III

August 11, 2017,1:03 am

9. Frances Ann Ade

what about Wheaton College?

August 11, 2017,12:06 am

More Articles About

X
CBC Daily

Discover the plot to destroy Donald Trump!

Join CBC and get a free chapter of Ed Klein's new book, All Out War!

Sign Up