VIP BONUS Episode – “One Last Thing” with David Limbaugh As He Discusses “Growing Up Limbaugh”!
Listen to our exclusive bonus interview with David Limbaugh as he talks about growing up in the Limbaugh household! What was it like growing up with his brother Rush Limbaugh and his inspiration — his father? Find out in our “One Last Thing” with David Limbaugh VIP bonus podcast episode!
Our friend David Limbaugh is back in the CBC studios to discuss his new book, Jesus is Risen: Paul and the Early Church, which is the fourth book in his bestselling Christian faith-based series. The book explores the Book of Acts and how the early Christian Church was formed through the steadfast and determined leadership of the disciple Paul. This is a continuation of his remarkable series, which includes “Jesus on Trial,” “The Emmaus Code,” and “The True Jesus.”
- 1:00 David Limbaugh opens up about what it was like growing up in the Limbaugh household in a family of patriotic, God-fearing lawyers. He also talks about how his brother Rush takes after their father.
- 4:24 Limbaugh opens up about what’s next in his religious book series — and about what he’d like to cover from the rest of the New Testament.
OUR GUEST AUTHOR – David Limbaugh
- David Limbaugh is a lawyer, nationally syndicated columnist, political commentator, and author of multiple New York Times bestsellers, including Jesus on Trial and The True Jesus. CBC VIP Members can request both books from our CBC VIP E-Book Library!
- Mr. Limbaugh has been practicing law for over 30 years. He graduated cum laude from the University of Missouri and received his law degree from the University of Missouri Law School. He was a member of the Missouri Law Review and also served in the National Guard. He continues to live in Cape Girardeau, Missouri with his wife and children.
- David Limbaugh is also the brother of conservative talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh.
BOOK OVERVIEW – Jesus Is Risen: Paul and the Early Church
- Having covered Jesus Christ’s life, his divinity, and the prophecies that preceded him in the Old Testament, David Limbaugh moves on to Christ’s legacy and St. Paul’s work in preserving and building the early Christian church.
- Using the Book of Acts and six New Testament epistles as his guide, Limbaugh explores the suffering and the triumphs of the apostles, particularly St. Paul. From arrests and violent anti-Christian mobs to shipwrecks and assassination attempts, Limbaugh follows Paul’s lifelong mission to overcome all obstacles in the spreading of the Gospel.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE…
…check these out!
Make sure you never miss an episode. Subscribe to the Conservative Book Club Podcast below.
Tags: David Limbaugh, Jesus is Risen, Rush Limbaugh