Episode #25 – Dinesh D’Souza Interview: A New Book, New Movie, and the Dark History of the Democratic Party
Learn the dark history of the Democrat Party in our exclusive interview with Dinesh D’Souza as he discusses his new documentary movie and new book, “Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party.” You’ll also learn the background story about his pardon from President Trump!
- 2:45 “I feel like I’ve gotten my American dream back.” Dinesh tells us what it feels like to be pardoned by President Trump!
- 5:21 Why does the Left accuse Republicans of racism when Lincoln’s Republican party freed the slaves? Dinesh tells us how the Left changed the narrative on racism.
- 10:49 D’Souza reveals the untold story of Northern inner city political machines in the 1800s, and explains how the Democrats engineered their way into power by exploiting immigrants, like the slavery plantations of the South!
- 13:31 Dinesh explains how moral decay can kill a nation just as quickly and surely as an invading army.
- 18:56 D’Souza responds to accusations from the Left, who say D’Souza’s movie, Death of a Nation, shows special favor to Trump for pardoning him.
- 20:48 We can fight the Left’s fake, conventional narrative with powerful historical facts, D’Souza says.
OUR GUEST AUTHOR – Dinesh D’Souza
- What does it mean to “kill America”? It means killing what makes America unique and destroying the principles of the American founding. In Death of a Nation bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza shows how the left today is killing America by attacking its history, its culture, and its constitutional order in order to create a new nation based on progressive centralized control and mass dependency.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE…
…check these out!
Make sure you never miss an episode. Subscribe to the Conservative Book Club Podcast below.
Tags: Death of a Nation, Democrat Party, Democratic Party, Dinesh D'Souza